Refund Policy: One Course Purchased
If the student withdraws from the course within the first 30 days from the course start date, there will be a $100 withdrawal fee per course with the remaining tuition paid refunded per course. Any course withdrawal after 30 days from the course start date is non-refundable. There is no limit to the number of refundable withdrawals if one course is purchased at a time.
Refund Policy: Three-Course Certificate Program Purchased
If the student purchases the three-course certificate program prior to completing all three courses, then the following refund policy will apply:
1. If the student withdraws from a course as part of the total three-course certificate program package within first 30 days from the course start date, there will be a $100 withdrawal fee per course. The total certificate program fee will be pro-rated across the three courses (total program fee divided by 3) and refunded per course less the $100 withdrawal fee per course.
2. Any course withdrawal after 30 days from the course start date is non-refundable.
3. If the student wishes to retake the dropped course (refundable or non-refundable), then they will be subject to the single-course rate for that dropped course.
4. The student will still be considered enrolled in the certificate program whether the course withdrawal was refunded or not with access to the remaining classes based upon the total certificate program fee paid up front.
5. If a student purchases the full three-course certificate program, then a total of one refundable withdrawal is permitted.